Clients view allows to overview all clients and their status in one single table.
- Status allows to filter out clients by their status:
- “All” shows all clients ever connected to the management server
- “Unassigned” shows all clients not belonging to any groups
- “Errors” shows all clients reporting some errors, preventing Sync from working properly
- “Warnings” shows all clients reporting some warnings that are important though not preventing Sync from functioning
- Groups allows to filter out clients by their group. Since a single client cannot belong to more than one group, all groups are exclusive.
- “Details” button opens a window with all the details regarding selected client
- “Remove” button removes selected client from the list and disconnects it from the management server. Please note that if a client still has the same bootstrap token as on your management server, it will reconnect after 30 seconds.
- List of clients. Columns are self descriptive and can be adjusted by right-clicking the table caption.
- Search box. Allows to filter clients by their device name.
Client details shows stats for every folder that is included into a client’s group. Like in clients view, columns are pretty much self-descriptive and can be added or removed with right-click on the table caption.